Constructed of 50% recycled polyester, this jacket promotes sustainability.
- 285 g/m2 WindWall Â¿50/42/8 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with DWR finish (solid)
- 285 g/m2 WindWall Â¿50/45/5 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with DWR finish (heather)
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left hem and on right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall
- logo embroidered on left sleeve
- DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT:
- DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- WIND PROTECTION:
- fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
- This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
There are no questions yet.
Thanks! Your question has been submitted. We'll reply shortly.