Constructed of an abrasion- and wind-resistant shell with a fleece interior, the Ridgeline is the ultimate mid-weight jacket.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall Â¿100% polyester with DWR finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall Â¿100% polyester with DWR finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Tonal embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
- DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT:
- DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- WIND PROTECTION:
- fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
There are no questions yet.
Thanks! Your question has been submitted. We'll reply shortly.