With an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent
- 2.5LÂ¿100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent
- 2.0LÂ¿62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Seam-sealed DryVent
- 100% windproof
- Storm flap with Velcro
- Pit-zip venting
- Stows in left hand pocket
- tab cuffs
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent
- logo embroidered on left sleeve
- WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
There are no questions yet.
Thanks! Your question has been submitted. We'll reply shortly.